Thursday, July 24, 2008

Money, money, money!

As of Monday, your tuition fees have been added to your ROSI account.

If you click on the "financial accounts" tab you will see your fees for the fall and winter semesters. I don't know about you, but when I opened my ROSI account, I freaked out a little! What do I do now? Luckily, I found a few great places with tips on what to do next.

The Registrar's office has an entire section on FEES and PAYMENTS. Sweet!

The Academic Advising and Career Centre (in AC-213, beside the Library) has some great books for you to use:



If you're like me, you might be taking OSAP to help you pay for school. If that's the case you need to make a FEE DEFERRAL by August 19th using something called 'eService' available online.

Well I'm heading out to the bank to pay my fees! Got more questions about finances? Check out the FINANCIAL AID website or ask me on facebook!


Ciao! :)
ACE

No comments: