Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nice To Meet You!

Thanks for visiting me at Get Started... or for those of you just meeting me online, it's great to meet you! Be sure to check out my pictures from the Get Started program as I post them in a Facebook album or on my Flickr photo page.

There was a lot of information & resources from the Get Started program, so be sure to check out the Get Started Website. Here are a few specific links you'll want to use:
I'll be sure to answer some of your academic questions & concerns over the summer via my blog & podcast...so stay connected! Here are the topics that I plan to explore and share with all of you over the next few weeks:

-Registration & Course Selection
-UTSC Campus Information
-Things to Know About the University Experience
-Tools & Resources to Help Study Skills
-Academic Resources on Campus
-Student Life & Involvement at UTSC
-Students & How to Get Connected
-How to Look For Work or Volunteer Opportunities
-Academic Advising & Career Centre Services and Resources


Be sure to post any academic or career questions to these blog posts, or leave me a message on Facebook and I will be sure to answer back. I'm looking forward to exploring with you!

No comments: